Monday, May 10, 2010

Manic Monday!

Scholastic Book Fair Week!

Our Favorite Book door decorating contest.

Knitting socks for Alexander while I man the check out counter.


Alexander explores his new "big boy bed"

Knocked out in the "big boy bed"




Homework...blah.
I would like to thank Sarah for making Manic Mondays possible. She is completely awesome.
Also, please click on the email option on my comments page if you ask me a question, so I can answer you and feel like you saw it. Thanks in advance!
Manic Monday Button

3 comments:

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

OooOOoo a big boy bed!! I can't believe it's time!!
The socks are looking great! Nothing like a hand knit pair! My mom made me some, and I just LOVE them!

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

Oh hey! That slide show came up after my comment! Wow those are some kick ass doors!! I'd love to see those in person! Very cool!

Martalu said...

Fancy pants slide show, lady! Those door decorations were amazing! Especially the Big Bird one...so cute! And the Lorax one, too!

Cannot believe little man is in a toddler bed. How time flies!