Sunday, February 19, 2006

The return of me

I'm not sure why I took such a long break from creating entries on this blog. Perhaps it's that I've been overloaded at work...way too many things going on there..very distracting.

I do know this...I've been going to the gym fairly consistently and I've been running a couple of times a week. It is insane. This is the first time in recorded history that I have been training with out any summer races coming up...and even stranger is that I've made it to February without bronchitis knocking me down at *least* 3 times. I am still waiting for my first cough to come banging around my lungs.

The other thing I'm sure of is that I'm gaining weight again...it's more of a larger fluctuation than I'm used to. Weight Watchers is going to have to come back in full force.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Alanna...I hope that's not too many "n's"...I'm too tired to go back and check.

I wanted to send you belated thanks for your supportive comments on my log..inclusionedu. I'm a first-time blogger and yours was the first comment.

Please send any interested parents
to my sight and I would be happy to help them in any way I can.

Your heart is in the "right" place...a person/teacher that makes a difference and cares...we need more, more, more, lots more of people like you.

Thanks, again and keep in touch.
Ann inclusionedu.blogspot.com