Saturday, February 25, 2006

I love waitresses!

Last night was dinner out with my family, including my poor husband and the girlfirend of one of my brothers. I absolutely loved our waitress because even though I'm the oldest one of my siblings, and significant others, I was the one who got the question, "Are you 21?" My reply was, "No, I'm actually 32." The waitresses response was "Good God! you look great!" Blush, blush. Keep in mind that my brother's girlfriend is 6 years younger than I am, and my youngest brother is 10 years my junior. Woooohooo!

Aside from wonderful waitresses, for some reason I've been sticking to my eating methods really well, despite this week being a vacation week. Somehow, I've been manageing to make, and enjoy, salads at lunch, with mixed leafy greens, beets and 1/4 of avocado, lime juice and a teaspoon of really good olive oil. who knew that I liked salad for lunch. Certainly not me!

No comments: