Thursday, October 30, 2008

Random update



Things are going well...I have to update in bullets:
  • Alexander will be 3 months on Tuesday. I cannot believe how big he is getting and how animated he is. He is truly wonderful. He sleeps through the night most nights, doesn't cry when he wakes...he gurgles and coos to himself and wiggles a lot. No one could ask for a better baby.
  • I took up knitting again. My grandmother taught me about a million years ago, but all I could knit were scarves. So, I took at class on knitting baby sweaters. I'm about a third done with the process, and it's taking me forever because although I want to knit all the time, I'd rather be playing with Alexander.
  • I'm still trying to get WW under control. It's taking a toll on me, but I'm getting there.
  • We still haven't moved into the house AND I haven't been there in more than 6 months. I have barely a clue as to what the final product is going to look like. I've seen little bits and pieces, I've pick out colors and flooring, but I don't know how it's all working together. Don't worry...I will take a million pictures!

3 comments:

Elephant Steps said...

Oh wow is he growing!! That is seriously the cutest little smile. Awwwww he is ADORABLE!!!

Martalu said...

Oh my goodness, what a sweetie! He's just GORGEOUS! I can't believe it about the house. Surely the move in date is right around the corner? Can't wait for pics!

TrixieBelden said...

thanks for the update and the the picture. he's adorable :)